Posts Tagged by Bank
|April 4, 2012||Filled under releases, United States||
The San Francisco Realtist Association presents a free workshop entitled Preserving Homeownership on 4/14/12 from 1pm to 4pm. The workshop will be held at Providence Baptist Church which is located at 1601 McKinnon Ave in San Francisco.
On Saturday, April 14, 2012 the San Francisco Realtist Association is presenting a foreclosure avoidance workshop entitled Preserving Homeownership. This event will take place from 1:00pm until 4:00pm at Providence Baptist Church which is located at 1601 McKinnon Avenue in San Francisco. There is no charge to attend.
If you, a friend or relative has had home equity vanish, are having trouble making mortgage payments or desiring a lower monthly payment and are in fear of losing your home to foreclosure:
Panelists will include representatives from Wells Fargo Bank, the San Francisco Housing Development Corporation, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company and several members of the San Francisco Realtist Association who have all agreed to try to help distressed homeowners.
Pre-registration is not required, but is recommended. You can register by calling 415-564-3776.
Documentation that you can bring to the workshop includes: 2 current paystubs, 2 recent asset statements (bank, savings, checking, etc.), list of monthly expenses, current mortgage statements and related correspondence, copy of homeowner’s insurance policy and a hardship letter. If you are self-employed, please bring your 4 most recent asset statements (bank, savings, checking, etc.), a copy of your most recent tax return and a year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
The San Francisco Realtist Association is the local chapter and member of the California Association of Real Estate Brokers, Inc. as well as the National Association of Real Estate Brokers, Inc.http://www.nareb.com
The National Association of Real Estate Brokers, Inc. (NAREB) was formed in 1947 by African American real estate professionals out of a need to secure the right to equal housing opportunities, regardless of race, creed or color. For more than 60 years, NAREB has participated in meaningful legal challenges and has supported legislative initiatives that ensure the availability of fair and affordable housing for all Americans.
# # #
For more than 60 years, NAREB has participated in meaningful legal challenges and has supported legislative initiatives that ensure the availability of fair and affordable housing for all Americans. Visit http://www.nareb.com for details about this wonderful organization.
— end —
|January 17, 2012||Filled under releases, United States||
Premier Capital Mortgage announced expansion plans in the Atlanta metro market with the appointment of Phillip D. Sizemore to head the company’s new Alpharetta location in Fulton County.
Premier Capital Mortgage announced expansion plans in the Atlanta metro market with the appointment of Phillip D. Sizemore to head the company’s new Alpharetta location in Fulton County. Mr. Sizemore, formerly with Bank of America Home Loans, joins Premier Capital as Southeast Sales Manager. ”We’re really pleased to have Phil on our team, said Joe Farro, president of PCM, in making the announcement. ”His solid depth of knowledge and record of achievement enables Phil to guide our team in the Atlanta market, added Farro. ”We look forward to a growing presence throughout the Southeast, guided by his local expertise.”
Mr. Sizemore began his 12 year career in real estate finance with a private mortgage brokerage firm in Marietta. For the past several years he has been a top loan producer for the mortgage division of Lydian Wealth Management and for Virtual Bank, both of which are subsidiaries of Lydian Private Bank.
Premier Capital Mortgage is a Fairway Independent Mortgage Company that operates as a direct lender with local decison making and delivery. Premier Capital Mortgage works with more than 150 lenders nationwide leveraging programs such as the firm’s Five Star Communication platform and the Home Express Mortgage Guarantee for clients and real estate professionals in order to find the most competitive rates for its clients. Because Premier Capital Mortgage is a mortgage banker with brokerage capabilities, it has the flexibility to work with numerous lenders until it finds the right one for the customer’s needs. Its lending operations are focused in the Southeast.
# # #
— end —
|January 10, 2012||Filled under releases, United States||
New leases and tenant renewals/expansions cement the class A tower’s occupancy rate at 91percent headed into 2012.
Brickell Bay Office Tower, a 32-story, class A office tower located in Miami’s Brickell Financial District, completed lease transactions totaling 107,770 rentable square feet of space in 2011. In all, 22 leases were finalized at the 280,500 square foot office tower, with 11 leases representing renewals and/or expansions by existing tenants.
The completed leases bring Brickell Bay Office Tower’s total office occupancy to 91%, well above the Downtown Miami/Brickell market average of 78%. Other tenants in the building include certified public accounting firms Mallah Furman & Company and Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra, P.A., and global insurance giant Aon Group – whose 38,000 square foot lease renewal at the tower marked 2011’s second largest lease transaction completed in the Brickell office market.
“Brickell Bay Office Tower has solidified its position as one of Miami’s elite class A office buildings,” said Christian Driussi, Vice President for Brickell Bay Office Tower. “We attribute this success to strong ownership, a stable tenant base, an ideal location, and continued improvements to the tower’s work environment. These factors continue to attract new-to-market users and keep us in strong position headed into the new year.”
Brickell Bay Office Tower’s 2011 transactions included a healthy mix of major corporate users, local and entrepreneurial firms, multinational companies and new-to-market tenants, as follows:
• Global risk management and insurance firm Aon Group renewed its lease for 37,244 square feet (represented by Christopher R. Coots of CB Richard Ellis)
• Vector Global Wealth Management leased 10,896 square feet (represented by Brent Palmer of Howard Ecker & Company)
• The British Consulate renewed and expanded its lease to 10,896 square feet (represented by Michael Klotz of CB Richard Ellis)
• 1st United Bank expanded its lease with an additional 5,356 square feet on the 25th floor – the bank also occupies 6,365 square feet in the building’s lobby (represented by Richard S. Kaufman of Strategic Realty Services)
• Law firm Cantor & Webb, P.A. renewed its lease for 5,302 square feet (represented by Sharon Dresser of High Street Retail USA)
• Bancard Financial Services, LLC expanded its lease with an additional 5,272 square feet
• Int’l financial services company Amicorp Services Ltd. renewed and expanded its lease to 4,703 square feet (represented by David Steinfeld of CB Richard Ellis)
• Consulting & advisory firm Meketa Investment Group leased 3,083 square feet (represented by Robert G. Orban of Studley)
• CFC Transactions, Inc. renewed its lease for 2,007 square feet
• The trial firm of Simon & Bocksch renewed its lease and relocated to 2,680 square feet on the 29th floor (represented by Vivian Gonzalez of CRESA Partners)
• Law firm Tenzer & Moll PLLC leased 2,642 square feet (represented by Grant Killingsworth of Jones Lang LaSalle)
• Lustrous Metals leased 2,625 square feet
• Int’l cargo & freight company Lot Ocean Transport, Inc. renewed its lease for 2,436 square feet
• National bakery and café chain Au Bon Pain renewed its lease for 2,501 square feet
• Financial advisory firm Platinum Wealth Partners, Inc. leased 2,254 square feet (represented by Jon Slater of Studley)
• Yacht brokerage company Camper & Nicholsons USA Inc. leased 1,696 square feet
• Law firm Thompson Bergés P.A. leased 1,398 square feet
• Private equity firm Silverleaf Advisors, LLC leased 1,389 square feet
• Medical psychology facility Behavior Changers renewed its lease for 1,388 square feet (represented by David Valdez of Blanca Commercial Real Estate)
• Halit Akcaglayan leased 963 square feet (represented by Andrew Easton of Jones Lang LaSalle)
• Forever Young South Florida leased 493 square feet
• Financial advisory firm Cobaltum Partners leased 447 square feet (represented by A. Monique Ohayon of Decorus Realty)
Brickell Bay Office Tower’s lease activity in 2011 coincides with a $2.5 million capital improvements initiative that includes upgrades to the building’s corridors, common areas, as well as the modernization of the tower’s elevator system.
Located at 1001 Brickell Bay Drive, in the heart of Miami’s Brickell Financial District and directly overlooking Biscayne Bay, Brickell Bay Office Tower offers wide-open floor plates ranging from 10,896 to 18,622 square-feet, making the building an ideal leasing option for firms seeking premium quality in a mid-sized property. Amenities include an on-site bank, an Au Bon Pain Café, covered parking with above-market availability, a car wash service, and 24-hour manned security.
Learn more at the building’s website, www.1001brickellbay.com, or by calling the leasing team at (305) 536-1001.
# # #
— end —